- Cover girls (l.-r., in order of appearance): Barbara LaMarr, Corinne Griffith, Pola Negri, Sylvia Breamer.
- These cover portraits seem languid…somber…serious, don’t they–no sunny colors or smiling visages here.
Category Archives: Pola Negri
- The toothsome Douglas Fairbanks makes the January cover!
- Pola Negri, who got a big write-up in the May 1922 issue, makes the February cover.
- July 1922’s cover boy, Rudolph Valentino, continues to be press fodder and a new continuing feature “Valentino’s Life In Hollywood” begins in the February issue.
- Claire Windsor adorns the March 1922 cover.