- Cover girls are Clara Bow and Dorothy Mackaill.
- Earl Christy is still Photoplay’s cover illustrator.
- Mackaill retired from films in 1937, but returned onscreen a couple of decades later. In 1953 she was in “The Magic Lantern” episode of TV’s Studio One in Hollywood series. She also appeared in a couple of Hawaii Five-O shows in 1976 and 1980.
Cover girls (l.-r., in order of appearance): Madge Bellamy, Estelle Taylor, Marion Davies, and “It Girl” Clara Bow.
- Cover girls (l.-r., in order of appearance): Eleanor Boardman, Clara Bow, Mary Philbin, Esther Ralston.
- Hats, hats and more hats! The trend continues…