- Cover girls (l.-r., in order of appearance): Corinne Griffith, Lila Lee, Olga Petrova.
- Love for three oranges? The cover layout that started with the December 1921 issue continues here, with the title and text at the bottom set on orange backgrounds.
- The January Griffith cover artist: Rolf Armstrong.
Category Archives: Lila Lee
- Cover girls (l.-r., in order of appearance): Doris Kenyon, Mabel Normand, Lila Lee, Marguerite Clayton, Edith Story, Sylvia Breamer.
- 1918’s trendiest headwear is on display here!
- W. Haskell Coffin did the July (Kenyon), August (Norman) and October (Clayton) covers.
- The August issue extols slapstick queen Mabel Normand for reading Strindberg, Ibsen, and Shaw. You can read the article courtesy of the excellent Looking for Mabel Normand site, here’s the link: