- Cover girls (l.-r., in order of appearance): Eleanor Boardman, Clara Bow, Mary Philbin, Esther Ralston.
- Hats, hats and more hats! The trend continues…
Category Archives: Mary Philbin
- Cover girls (l.-r., in order of appearance): Anna Q. Nilsson, Betty Compson, Colleen Moore, and making her Photoplay cover debut, Mary Philbin.
- The August cover features a Compson portrait by Tempest Inman.
- And if that’s not enough to reel in the reader there’s also the tantalizing question “Is Bobbed Hair An Extravagance?”
- October cover girl Mary Philbin would go on to co-star with Lon Chaney in 1925’s The Phantom of the Opera.