- Cover girls (l.-r., in order of appearance): Colleen Moore, Bebe Daniels, Gilda Gray, Vilma Banky.
- More Colleen Moore (and her iconic coiffure) on the cover of the December 1927 issue of Theatre Magazine.
Tag Archives: Colleen Moore
- Cover girls (l.-r., in order of appearance): Anna Q. Nilsson, Betty Compson, Colleen Moore, and making her Photoplay cover debut, Mary Philbin.
- The August cover features a Compson portrait by Tempest Inman.
- And if that’s not enough to reel in the reader there’s also the tantalizing question “Is Bobbed Hair An Extravagance?”
- October cover girl Mary Philbin would go on to co-star with Lon Chaney in 1925’s The Phantom of the Opera.
- Cover girls (l.-r., in order of appearance): Madge Bellamy, not one but two Alices–Alice Terry and Alice Brady–and Colleen Moore.
- The September, October and November covers are emblazoned with a footer “The National Guide to Pictures.” This banner is short-lived; it’ll be gone by the December issue.