- Cover girls and boy (l.-r, in order of appearance): Jean Harlow; Ginger Rogers; Harlow again, this time with the seriously gorgeous Robert Taylor; and Shirley Temple.
- As you can see there’s a new cover format starting with Photoplay’s February 1935 issue.
- Cover girls (l.-r., in order of appearance): Loretta Young, Lillian Harvey, Jean Harlow, Irene Dunne.
- The Young cover (by the great illustrator Georgia Warren) uses color in quite an arresting way, don’t you think?
Cover girls (l.-r., in order of appearance): Sidney Fox, Madge Evans, the ever-fashionable Kay Francis, and the star of the 1932 film Red Headed Woman, Jean Harlow–who was probably the most famous platinum blonde of the day.;)
- Cover girls (l.-r., in order of appearance): Barbara Stanwyck, Joan Crawford, Ina Claire, Jean Harlow.